- To provide a forum for those interested
in learning about and discussing the United States Government's
barbaric War on Drug Users.
- To provide a network for Drug Policy Reform Activists in order
to reduce duplication of efforts.
|We want to see all of the
- Immediate halt to the War on Drug Users.
All drugwar prisoners immediately released.
- All government agents, individuals, corporations,
or organizations who had ANYTHING to do with waging this
War on Innocent Americans must be tried by an international
tribunal for war crimes and/or crimes against humanity and
- Fair restitution and reparations paid to each and every victim
of the War on Drugs, including but not limited to hospital costs, return of homes
and cars and children, return of money equaling cost of drugs confiscated, mental
and physical duress, loss of wages, defamation, and punitory damages.
- All money spent by our government on the
War on Drug Users (since the Harrison Act of 1914) returned
to the taxpayers (If they don't have the cash, then they
should be ordered to liquidate assets, such as the white
house, pentagon, NORAD, etc.)_.
- All profits made by any individual or
corporation because of the War on Drug Users forfeited to
help pay restitution to DrugWar victims and to help fund
VOLUNTARY treatment centers. This would include all police
officers' and government agents' wages, all profits from
drug testing companies, all salaries of congresscritters
who furthered the War, etc.
- Immediate re-enfranchisement of all drug felons--rights to
vote and own weapons reinstated. Fair monetary compensation for the years spent
without voting and gun rights.
- Removal of rights to pensions and profit
sharing plans from all government-employed drug warriors
and private sector drugwar profiteers, as well as all those
who aided and abetted the treasonous Drug War Criminals.
- All those who furthered the War on Drugs must be banned for
life from any future assistance from government programs, excluded from any government
grants for college, and banned for life from any government jobs, positions, or
appointments, as well as banned for life from any sensitive positions in the private
- Fair compensation to the families of all who died as a result
of The War on Drugs, both at home and abroad.